Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 11 - Guangzhou to Hong Kong

Jude slept like a champ, even going to bed awake and not fussing. She just watched me pack until she fell asleep. She ended up horizontally across the head of the bed, effectively pushing me out of my side of the bed. I still didn't sleep all that well, but I'm adapting. She was extra grumpy this morning; I assume she can sense a change is in the air.

Two more hours to go. Jude is sleeping. The suitcases are packed, 4 bottles prepped to get me through today, and clothes/ bottles planned for tomorrow. This time tomorrow we'll be in the air.

The train ride to Hong Kong was uneventful. I was hoping to see more of the countryside and more of Hong Kong, but it was a slow ride through gray little towns and by the time we arrive in Hong Kong it was dark. I fell asleep next to Jude minutes after she did and woke up after 2 am with the room a mess and all the lights on.