The plan was to go out early to the island, do more window shopping than spending, but it was really cold. See your breath cold. We went, with Jude bundled up and with her blanket. It started raining right after we arrived, and the cab dropped at the opposite end of the island from where I wanted to be. We hit one shop, got three outfits and shoes. Not squeaky shoes though; the shoes she brought with her are too big. We were cold and damp and headed home. I didn't want either of us to get any sicker than we already were.
Sadly the first casualty of the trip was her blanket, which dragged against the stroller wheels and got two holes. I like that blanket. I still need to get back to Chen Temple to pick up the chops. Hopefully the weather improves.
We spent the rest of the day in the room, playing and watching Asian MTV. I will confess to my second meltdown of the trip. A little homesickness, a lot of cabin fever, that kind of thing. I'm still down overall, but I'm focusing on 2 full days left, then the trip home begins.
On a good note, she had a better experience with the bath tonight. I got in with her (darn near couldn't get out), and after giving her something to play with, and standing her up at first, she eventually was sitting, chattering, and splashing. Now if we could get improvement on the changing front. Those pull up diapers are looking better and better. She's back sleeping in my bed, still waiting to see if it makes for a better sleep tonight.