Friday, March 23, 2012

Week 2 - Out and Sort of About

In our second week home Jude was feeling better, and I was on my second round of antibiotics. So, we ventured outside.

We met the neighbors and even ventured out to the zoo. It wasn't the best weather but it afforded us good views of the exhibits. We also did quite a bit of shopping, picking up things like sippy cups and food bowls. Jude has to be off bottles and walking on her own before she enters the daycare I want to get her in.

We've been to a few parks in the neighborhood but I still haven't found my ideal spot. Jude only plays on the swings for a few minutes, and as she isn't walking on her own yet she's easy for the other kids to knock down. For me, there isn't the right kind of walking track combined with swings for her.