We spent the first week back in the US at home in sick mode. Other than a trip to Target for medicine and another to the grocery for essentials, we just stayed in. Kudos to my friends who graciously came over in the evenings to keep us company. They brought food, comfort, and attempts at giving me time to sleep. Thank you can't be said enough.
Jude slept in my bed each night and napped with me there as well. It wasn't what I wanted but I didn't have the energy to fight it. I'm pretty unpleasant without sleep, and even more so when sick so I chose to avoid conflict at all costs. We didn't even bother to dress, just hung out in jammies, communing with our tissues, bad TV, and medicine.
Jude refused all baby food and has been eating table food from the get go. She still refused fruit, except in her yogurt, and wasn't too keen on juice or water. I did discover she prefers her food spicy; not bland morsels for her.
