Bad night last night. I work up around 1 with a flowing bloody nose and I woke her up. She got upset because I wasn't getting her right away but I needed to stop the blood. She had a bottle but didn't go back to sleep for another hour, meanwhile, I'm still bleeding. I couldn't sleep well and she was up off and on. We are both tired this morning. Took a lovely walk in the neighborhood park - I wish we had something like that at home. It was a little on the chilly side and I swear everyone looked at me like Jude was naked with only a onesie, pant, and hooded jacket on. I did feel rather guilty; I should have at least brought a blanket.
Finally headed for the airport around three. Well, after we retrieved my luggage from another hotel group's van. If I hadn't been freaked out about carrying my and the Mintos documentation, and checking constantly heaven know where my things could have gone. At the airport I was stopped for leaving my iPad in my carry on, Security dropped Chis' passport under the X-ray belt and a few other problems, culminating in a delayed flight out to GZ. The airport was hot, crowded, and loud (including a shouting level enthusiastic card game near us that went of for an hour) and I was very happy to get on the plane. Jude didn't make a peep at takeoff and was asleep before the wheels were up. Sweet! Met the GZ guide, boarded at nice motor coach which took us to an even nicer hotel. King size bed, luxury shower - I am in heaven. Except for the fact Jude didn't get to bed until almost 11, I'm so thankful to be here. Luxuries aside, it means we are halfway home.
