Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 7 - Noodle King and sleep

After the Pearl Market we went to a restaurant that has been on one of the travel or cooking TV shows, the Noodle King. Again Jude ate anything put in front of her (save fruit) to the amazement of the other parents. We had amazing noodles of course, but scallion pancakes, soup, and this cinnamon and ginger grilled chicken that was fantastic. It wasn't flavors I excepted in China.

I still have to get a few things over the next few days. The consulate appointment is Wednesday and we leave Friday afternoon. Time enough for one or two excursions back to the island.

Noodle envy

Shopping at Chen Temple

Who cares if it's cold!

Chen Temple

Temple carvings

More Chen Temple
Tonight I took two of the big Euro square pillows and put them under the board of the play yard. That raised the deck a good 2 to 3 inches. It was easier to get her down this time. I really hope she sleeps through the night. I need to sleep through the night. Did I mention she grinds her teeth?